This policy was last updated on Wednesday 23rd May 2018.
This website, like most websites, uses “cookies”. These are small text files placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies contain text that can be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. That text often consists of a string of numbers and letters that uniquely identifies your computer, but may contain other information as well.
Examples of when cookies may be used include:
- Sign-in and authentication to a website.
- For retaining user preferences – storing information for things like shopping baskets.
Generally, cookies will make your browsing experience better. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; however, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on any other sites you visit.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your web browser. Should you choose to disable cookies, it is worth noting that you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features that a website may have and any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including your marketing preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Further information on Cookies
- Visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/ for further information and guidance.
- Consult the ‘Help’ section of your browser.
- Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ for information on deleting cookies in different browsers.