Our Engineers & Electricians
Our team of engineers and electricians are professionally qualified and highly experienced in gas, electrical, solar and plumbing installations, servicing and repairs. Their specialist knowledge, extensive technical know-how and customer service focus ensure Gracelands delivers quality workmanship for every job we undertake.
All Gracelands’ engineers and electricians:
- Are certified in their specific profession(s)
- Are routinely assessed for necessary skills updates and training
- Are punctual, reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Are respectful and considerate of our customer’s premises and personal property
- Wear uniform
- Carry ID cards
- Are DBS checked
To ensure our customers receive a consistent level of service delivery, the performance of our engineers and electricians is regularly measured against internal service targets. The following are some of the high levels of customer service delivery that Gracelands’ engineers and electricians achieve:
- 95% ‘first time fix’
- Gas/water leaks responded to within the hour
- Accurate documentation, certification and service scheduling
- Our Support Team will work with engineers and electricians to ensure the timely scheduling of equipment testing so that it remains compliant with safety legislation
Being ISO9000 accredited, Gracelands is required to quality control check a minimum 10% of all completed works. However, because we are focused on high standards of quality workmanship we choose to quality control check a minimum of 15%.
On-going Professional Development
Gracelands’ engineers and electricians are required to register and comply with their respective professional organisation’s requirements for certification and continuous professional development.
Safety and Competency
Gracelands has an exemplary record of health & safety and is fully compliant with all Health & Safety Executive regulations. Our Management Team is certified in the required health & safety training and Department Managers and Operational Supervisors ensure our team of mobile engineers and electricians receive current information and attend necessary training for them to safely carry out their work.